An Important Update for PPC Customers
As we continue to emphasize, PPC Lubricants is focused on the health and well-being of our employees and customers, while mitigating the impact of the pandemic on our operations and thus your business. And like you, the PPC executive team continues to actively monitor developments related to the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic, and look to the guidance of health authorities such as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Based on our assessment and planning, starting today PPC Lubricants will be implementing the following preventive measures for the continued safety and health of our employees and you, our valued customer, while continuing to meet the superior service requirements you expect from us.
- Effective immediately all PPC Lubricant salespeople will be working from their office home until further notice. This means your PPC Lubricants sales representative will be servicing you and your business needs from their home office. Your PPC rep will continue to be available to service your account and answer any of your questions via calls, texts, or emails.
- In the event of an account emergency/urgent request, your sales rep will be permitted to visit your business location with senior management’s approval.
- The PPC executive team has identified certain internal departments and individuals who have the capability of working remotely. Over the coming days those departments and individuals will be implementing a phased approach to remote working. Again, you should see no major changes to how PPC Lubricants services your business.
- We have been and will continue to be vigilant and engaged in health and wellness best practices such as social distancing, frequent hand washing and a strict employee “stay at home policy if not feeling well.” This vigilance, training and continued communications includes our delivery drivers who come to your location to service and deliver the products your business needs.
- If there is an urgent ‘pick-up’ of products by a customer at one of our PPC warehouse locations, this will be handled through our current ‘walk-up/will-call’ procedures. Access inside of a PPC location by anyone other than a PPC employee is strictly prohibited.
By putting these policies in place and taking these precautions, we trust you understand PPC Lubricants is focused on continuing our superior service and meeting your business needs, while maintaining your safety and the health of our employees during these unprecedented times. We will continue to keep you informed as changes in the market take place, while preserving a healthy workplace for everyone.
In closing, our hearts and thoughts go out to the people who have been affected by this unprecedented event and we appreciate the healthcare workers, local communities, and governments around the country who are on the front line working to contain this virus.
If you have any questions, please contact your PPC sales representative or the PPC customer service department at 1-800-772-5823.