A Special Thank You to Our Customers
Dear Valued PPC Customer,
On behalf of everyone at PPC Lubricants, I wanted to take a moment to say Thank You for being a valued customer and for your continued trust in us as your lubricants provider. We do not take our relationship with you lightly and know our success is dependent on you and your business’ success. During these unprecedented times PPC Lubricants is here for you and we remain open and ready to fulfill your needs – now and in the future.
As PPC continues to operate in this current COVID-19 environment, we are also carefully managing our business to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities. I want to share with you the best practices we are taking, which align with direction published by the CDC and the various states in which we operate:
- All employees that can work from home are doing so.
- All other employees at our facilities and drivers are social distancing, wearing masks and washing hands frequently.
- Our drivers are wearing gloves when delivering to your business—keeping you safe as well.
- We are also waiving the need for delivery signatures to avoid close contact with your personnel.
- We continue to clean our sites and equipment extensively and frequently.
- Our Leadership and HSSC teams have a daily call to ensure we are keeping up with best practice recommendations from the CDC, to address any employee concerns, and to ensure our business practices are meeting your needs in this continually changing business environment.
Rest assured we are working diligently to provide a healthy and safe work environment for all our employees, as we continue to fill 100% of your service needs.
Again, thank you for being customer of PPC Lubricants. We appreciate your partnership today and tomorrow. If there is anything we can do for you, or if your ability or process for scheduling and receiving orders has changed, please contact your PPC sales rep or our Customer Service department via email at email@example.com or phone at 1-800-772-5823.
I and everyone at PPC hope you, your business, your employees and your family remain safe and healthy! We will ALL get through this!
Dave Klinger – President
PPC Lubricants, Inc. / PPC Logistics