PPC Employment Opportunities
DIRECTOR OF BRAND MANAGEMENT
All in a day’s work, or a century’s….
Since 1893 Drydene Lubricants has been helping America get the job done. Now we are offering the opportunity for a passionate leader to join our team and continue to grow this recently relaunched heritage brand and the distribution channel on a National level.
Drydene is in search of a dynamic and hungry Director of Brand Management to accelerate the success of this brand through the strategic marketing vision, planning and execution for the Drydene brand portfolio to ensure attainment of growth and revenue goals. This position will collaborate across the organization and vendor partners to create, develop and grow the brand-while gaining alignment and participation on all product lines, marketing plans and brand positioning.
This highly visible role will be responsible for the following:
- Accountable for development and leadership of brand architecture, brand segmentation, brand positioning, brand guidelines and consistent communication of brand messaging in partnership with the Brand Identity Developer/Graphic Designer.
- Responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies for the Drydene brand to attain growth and revenue goals.
- Develop, monitor and control key initiatives, budgets, P&Ls, forecasts, plans, programs and measures of success for accurate reporting as well as provide guidance for monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Collaborate in the identification of applicable market research needs. Analyze and utilize a broad array of data, research and market intelligence to identify and define broad brand messaging to maximize brand impact and awareness.
- Bring greater discipline to the integration of research & and competitive data in strategy and execution of plans.
- Collaborate with appropriate team members in the development of line extensions and new product opportunities.
- Manage all aspects of identifying, creating and fostering relationships with distribution partners, which include: supply chain, pricing, and educating distributors to become knowledgeable of Drydene brand strategies to successfully drive growth.
- Collaborate with the Brand Identity Developer on development of strategies and plans for public relations and other media/press outreach activities.
- Support and execute the legal and intellectual compliance policy to ensure the protection and growth of Drydene Brand assets; including Drydene Distributor contracts, supply contracts, NDA’s, etc.
- Partner with internal resources to develop product handling guidelines and develop and distribute training materials for the distribution network.
- Participate in applicable meetings to share knowledge and ensure consistency of key brand assets.
The qualifications for this role:
- 10+ years of brand management and sales experience. A minimum of 3 years of director-level experience is desired but not required.
- Lubricant, chemical or related industry background preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Strong experience in all aspects of brand marketing, including strategic planning, new product development and launch, advertising, PR, promotion, and marketing research.
- Experience in product packaging design and retail display.
- Demonstrated experience developing distribution relationships within the lubrication product related market.
- Understanding of marketing trends and technologies across a range of demographics and consumers.
- Proven ability to identify opportunities to grow established businesses and introduce the benefits of a new brand offer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management, Marketing or a related field. Minor in PR or Communications preferred. MBA or other graduate level degree preferred.
Sound intriguing? Please respond with your resume and letter outlining how your passion to build a strong brand will propel Drydene to the next level!
Contact: Katy Delves
Director of Human Resources